Day 01 – Arrival to Chitwan
3.00pm: Tour of village including visit to Elephant Breeding Centre
This place will help you to understand daily life of elephant, their nature and habitats. It was established in 1985 for the purpose of captive breeding of domesticated elephants.
7.30pm: Cultural Program
This will be an opportunity to experience with the unique dance from Tharu community followed by the tasty dinner.
8.00am: Cannoning + Jungle Walk
This is the day of cannoning on the Rapti river including bird watching and rare species of crocodiles: March Mugger and Gharial.
Our experienced nature guide will help you to locate deer, rhinos, sloth bears etc. You will also have valuable information of plants and animals found in this jungle.
1.30pm: Elephant Safari
It is the amazing experienced to be on the elephant to explore the grassland and core area of the park. If luck is in your favour, then you will definitely locate rhino. This is the most experience moment of this package.
6.00am: Wake up
6.15am: Bird Watching
There are more than 450 species of birds recorded only in Chitwan, hence, it is one of the wonderful experiences to get knowledge of these birds like: Cormorants, Lesser Adjutant Stork, Blue Indian Roller, Hornbills, Stork billed Kingfishers, Grey headed Eagles, Ruby Cheeked Sunbird, Bengal Florican, Large tailed Night jar, Asian Paradise Flycatcher, Beaters & Lesser Florican etc.
Departure to your destination either Pokhara or Kathmandu
- All jungle activities
- National park and conservation area permit & fees.
- All accommodations while safari including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Greatly Experienced safari guide during the trip.
- Guide insurance and salary
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu/Pokhara by tourist bus.
- Government Tax
- Tourist service charge
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu by Flight or Car as per itinerary.
- Personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects.
- Tips & Gratuities.