1:00 pm: Arrival to Chitwan
3.00pm: Village Tour and Visiting Elephant Stable
Tour of village including visit to Elephant Breeding Centre
This place will help you to understand daily life of elephant, their nature and habitats. It was established in 1985 for the purpose of captive breeding of domesticated elephants.
7.00pm: Cultural Program
This will be an opportunity to experience with the unique dance from Tharu community followed by the tasty dinner.
6.00am: Wake up
6.15am: Elephant Safari
It is the amazing experienced to be on the elephant to explore the grassland and core area of the park. If luck is in your favour, then you will definitely locate rhino. This is the most experience moment of this package.
9.00am: Departure to your destination either Pokhara or Kathmandu Cost Includes:
- All jungle activities
- National park and conservation area permit & fees.
- All accommodations while safari including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Greatly Experienced safari guide during the trip.
- Guide insurance and salary
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu/Pokhara by tourist bus.
- Government Tax
- Tourist service charge
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu by flight or car as per itinerary.
- Personal expenses like alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects.
- Tips & Gratuities