|Day 01||Arrival In Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel|
|Day 02||In Kathmandu|
|Day 03||Drive to Besishar and arrange for porters.|
|Day 04||Trek to Dharapani(1963m)|
|Day 05||Trek to Goa (2515m)|
|Day 06||Trek to Trek to Bhimthang(3590m)|
|Day 07||Trek to Samdo(3875) via Larke pass(5,160m)|
|Day 08||Trek to Samagaun(3520m)|
|Day 09||Rest at Samagaun.|
|Day 10||Trek to Manaslu Base Camp (4700m-15421ft)|
|Day 11-34||Climbing Period Mt Manaslu|
|Day 35||Clean Up Base Camp|
|Day 36||Trek Back to Samagaun.|
|Day 37||Fly back to Kathmandu.|
|Day 38||Rest at Kathmandu|
|Day 39||Transfer to Airport for Departure|
- All arrival and departure service from both International and Domestic.
- 4 nights accomadation in Kathmandu with B/B basis.
- Transport from Ktm –Arughat & Return for member & staffs.
- One Way Helicopter service.
- Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base Camp for member & Staffs
- Expedition Permit, Conservation Fee & TIMS Permit, Garbage Deposit Fees.
- 1 Government Liaison officer
- All the salary and charges of Liaison Officer
- 1:1 experienced Manaslu Summiteer Climbing Sherpa per member.
- Base Camp Cook, Kitchen Helper and necessary porters
- Above mentioned porter to carry members bags, food & equipment
- All Nepali staffs Insurance/ wages and equipment allowance
- Foam Mattresses, Dinning/Kitchen//Toilet/Store Tent, Hot Shower Tent.
- Tables & Chairs, all necessary Cooking gears.
- Solar panel/Generator for light and battery charge at Base Camp
- Gas Heater for Dining Tent at Base Camp
- 1 tent per member
- High Altitude food for member & staffs,
- Epi gas, High Altitude Cooking Pot & Stove,
- 4 bottle oxygen with latest mask & Regulator
- All necessary Climbing route equipment
- Satellite Phone (USD 4 per minute)
- Radio set for communication
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Company Duffle Bag.
- Summit/Safety Bonus USD 700.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu Hotel stay
- Extra nights at Kathmandu
- Personal equipment
- Insurance: Travel/Accident/Medical /emergency evacuation
- Nepal Visa fee
- Tips for Staffs
- Emergency rescue evacuation cost if needed
- All other personal nature expenses.